Lake St. Clair Metropark (Welsh Activity Center)
31300 Metro Parkway, Harrison Township, MI 48045
• Long sleeve tech shirt for all participants!
• Finisher medal for all finishers!
• DJ | Post Race Food Drink
• This is a dog and stroller friendly event. (No charge for dogs or children in strollers.) • Bib tag timing with QR code for immediate results
• Photo Backdrop (8' X 6')
* Spring Air brush tattoos (Free!)
• Complimentary massages by Irene's Myomassology!
VIRTUAL RUN OPTION
Step 1 - Register online for the 5K (There is not a separate category.)
Step 2 - Pick up your shirt, bib, & finisher medal at Packet Pick-up.
Thursday, March 3 from 3 - 7 p.m.
48875 Hayes, Shelby Twp., MI 48315
Step 3 - Run your Virtual 5K anytime/anywhere between 2/27 - 3/6. (Ex. treadmill)
ORIGIN OF HOODIE HOO 5K
I was googling holidays one evening and discovered the event "Hoodie Hoo Day".
Hoodie Hoo Day is actually a recent North American holiday that takes place at noon, one month before the official start of spring. Everyone yells out, "HOODIE HOO" to chase off winter (and the winter blahs) and to welcome spring.
I thought . . . this would be a fun theme for a new running event.
And thus. . . the birth of HOODIE HOO 5K!